Mobile messenger apps are becoming more popular each day. As most mobile network providers offer packages which include a lot of internet traffic or even an unlimited amount of traffic, it is no wonder that more and more people are making good use of this traffic by communicating freely with their friends from around the world. At the moment, the most popular such apps are WhatsApp and Viber, but more and more similar apps are catching up. Kik Messenger is a great app which features an amazing user friendly interface. As most mobile apps, this app is only available for mobile operating systems. Nevertheless, it too can be used on a personal computer. Today we will teach you how to download Kik Messenger for PC and how to use it as well.How to Download Kik Messenger for PC Picture
Before, we move on to teaching you how to download Kik Messenger for PC, you need to know a few things about this app. The app’s interface is similar to the interface of Facebook Messenger so a lot of people will relate to this app and will be able to use it effortlessly. The instant messages can include texts, images, videos, voice recordings and so on. Unlike other similar instant message apps, it also allows you to share large files. It is a great way of keeping in touch with friends from around the world. It is a shame that this type of apps are only available for mobile networks. However, you needn’t worry as we have found a way around this problem.
Kik Messenger for PC download tutorial
- As it goes with most mobile apps, you can’t download Kik Messenger for PC without first installing an Android Emulator. We advise you to choose BlueStacks because it is very efficient and completely free.
- You can download BlueStacks from the official website. Once you have downloaded and installed the Android Emulator, open it using the BlueStacks icon now found on your desktop.
- BlueStacks has a search option which will allow you to download and install Kik Messenger as well as many other mobile apps.
- Once you have found Kik Messenger by using the Bluestacks Search option, click the install button found on the right side of the first shown result. This button will automatically install the desired app.
- In order to use the app, go to the My Apps option provided by BlueStacks. Keep in mind that this app, like so many other mobile apps, can only be used within the Android Emulator.