Social media platforms have developed greatly in the last couple of years. Nowadays, a lot of internet users are using the internet not only for finding information, but also for sharing it. As a result, a lot of people have turned from simple internet users into content developers. Instagram is one of the most popular platforms which allow people to exchange information through the use of photos. This app allows one not only to share photos, but also to modify them before uploading them. However, at the moment this app is only available in a mobile version and although the PC version has been announced, it will still take some time until it hits the market. However, you needn’t worry as you can still use this app, even if you don’t have a sophisticated smartphone or a tablet. Today, we are going to teach you how to download and use Instagram for PC.Instagram for PC Picture
Main Instagram features
Whether you are a professional photographer or an amateur one, Instagram is one of the best tools for exploring this hobby. It is easy to use and it allows you to share your photos with the people that you love. Furthermore, this app is completely free. Since it was recently purchased by Facebook, it might soon be invaded by advertising campaigns. However, lets hope that the adds will not ruin the overall Instagram experience. Instagram for PC has the same advantages as the mobile version and it can easily be used on any type of operating system.
How to download and install Instagram for PC
- As Instagram is only compatible with mobile operating systems, you will need to use and Android Emulator in order to run this app on your PC. If you read our articles before, you probably already know which is the best such app. We are talking of course about BlueStacks, a free and easy to use Android emulator. This software can be installed from the official BlueStacks website.
- Once you install the app, you will see a BlueStacks icon on your desktop. Click the icon in order to open the program.
- Next, you need to go to the search options in the BlueStacks menu. Type Instagram in the search bar and the software will automatically find the desired app.
- Click the install button and the app will automatically be installed on your PC.
- In order to use the app, simply go to the My Apps option in the BLueStacks menu. The downside of using Instagram for PC is that you will have to download the photos from your photo camera or from your phone into your computer in order to share them with your friends via Instagram.
As you can see, you don’t have to own the latest smartphone in order to enjoy the benefits of popular Android apps. However, if you are a true tech geek and you like to keep in touch with the latest technological gadgets, you should stop by the www.hdpromedia.com site, which features the latest news regarding the releases of innovative gadgets as well as numerous gadget reviews.